OXFORD COMMUNITY FOUNDATION GENERAL GRANTING CYCLE
Grant applications for our general granting cycle is now open. Grants from donor legacy as well as community funds will be available to support activities in Oxford County in the areas of arts, culture, education, environment, health and social services. Grants from these funds in 2017 ranged in amounts from $200 to $2,000. Examples of previous grants awarded can be found under the “Past Recipients” tab in the Grants section of our website.
- Application deadline: September 28, 2018
- Foundation communication to applicants: November 30, 2018
- Successful applicant agreement signed: Prior to release of funding
- Release of funding: By December 31, 2018
- Final progress report from grantees: June 30, 2019
Please note: Organizations applying must have registered charitable status under Income Tax Act to be eligible for grant consideration. Alternatively, organizations may be sponsored by a registered charity.
Contact: 226-667-6404 | email@example.com
447 Hunter Street, Woodstock, ON N4S 4G7