Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 30th 2017
OCF Grant Application 2017
|The Oxford Community Foundation (OCF) is now accepting applications for it’s annual granting cycle. OCF supports activities in the areas of arts, culture, education, environment, health, recreation and social services of Oxford County. Grant applications will be assessed without consideration of the gender, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, creed or disability of the applicant.
- Application Deadline: September 30th
- Deadline of Foundation Decision: November 30th
- Grantee Agreement signed prior to release of funding
- Release of Funding by December 31st
- Final Report from Grantees: June 30th the following year
|To be eligible to apply for a grant from the Community Foundation, the applicant must:
- have registered charitable status under the Income Tax Act
- be located within Oxford County and provide services within the county
|The Community Foundation is looking for projects that:
- are conducive to community enhancement or improves the quality of life in the County of Oxford
- support activities in the areas of arts, culture, education, environment, health, recreation and social services
Examples of what we might fund:
- Capital expenditures such as building construction or renovation, office equipment essential to on-going operation
- Projects that significantly improve services for the public served by:
- Addressing of root causes through an innovative and practical approach to a problem; contributing new understandings.
- Filling a gap in community programs or responses.
- Promoting collaboration and sharing among agencies.
- Strengthening organizational capacity or sustainability.
|Organization information that will be required in an application include:
- Applicant organization, charitable registration number
- Organization overview*
- Current operating budget and financial statements*
- List of Board of Directors*
*pre approved entities to provide this information every 5 years. To confirm if you are on the pre approved organization list, please contact email@example.com
Project information that will be required in an application include:
- Initiative overview and purpose
- Project timing
- Who benefits and how
- How success is measured
Amount requested, project budget, other project funding sources
|For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org